These are the terms and conditions for entering the Puzzles competitions in Broadsheet.
- Prizes will be given, unless otherwise stated, for the first correct solution to the problem, sent to the Broadsheet email address, after announcement of Broadsheet’s availability by the RCSU President.
- The winner will be notified by email, and the correct solution posted online following someone submitting the solution.
- In the case of the Caption Competition, all (appropriate) answers submitted will be posted online, unless requested otherwise.
- Where a prize is a ticket for an RCSU Ball, the winner will need to submit their CID so as to allow issuing of the prize.
- If the prize is for a given RCSU Ball, and such ball has sold out, the Editor will endeavour to obtain a ticket to issue as the prize, else a ticket to the ball after the one stated will be issued.
- Should a solution come in after such a ball has passed, should a specific ball ticket be the prize, then a ticket to the next ball will be issued, at the Editor’s discretion.
- All entrants must be members of Imperial College, and members of Imperial College Union. They do not need to be members of the Royal College of Science Union unless otherwise stated.
- One ticket per person and all tickets are not for transfer or sale.
- The final decision with regard to prizes rests with the RCSU President, the Editor, and the editorial committee.